The Community Health Toolkit (CHT) monthly Round-up calls bring together the CHT community including: CHT framework Developers, CHT application Developers, technical and implementing partners, researchers, Ministries of Health (MOH’s) and anyone who is interested in CHT. The purpose of the Round-up calls is to enhance engagement within the CHT community, update community members on CHT product releases and initiatives and share experiences of developing and deploying the CHT applications. We are delighted to invite you to join us for our June 2022 Round-up call on:
Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 4:00 pm EAT/ 1:00 pm GMT/ 6:45 pm NPT
In this call, the MUSO Mali project team will share with the CHT community members the steps and the process involved in changing the hierarchy of an existing project. The team will also share more details about how the updated hierarchy has improved supervision and increased caring activities. We will also discuss CHT product features and releases and upcoming product initiatives.
Here is the agenda of the call
- Community story presentation on updating the MUSO Mali project hierarchy.
- Update the community on the product initiatives the product team is working on, including:
- Results of usability testing
- Share insights from generative interviews and the progress updates on training cards.
- CHT product releases and improvements updates.
- Community introductions.
- Questions, announcements, gather feedback from the community and strategize on the next steps.
We will be using Zoom
Use this link to add the event to your calendar.
You can also join from a PC, Mac, Linux, IOS or Android using this link: Launch meeting Zoom.
Meeting ID: 87906331864
International numbers available: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers
Duration of the call: 1 hour
The Round-up call is open to the public and feel free to share the invite and the agenda with colleagues and other organizations.
We look forward to seeing you on the call. If you have any questions regarding this event, please post them here. Thanks.