Describe the Bug
When using a repeat group with the repeat count set to a dynamic field, the text inside the repeat group appears in English even though the language is set to Nepali.
How To Reproduce The Issue
- Add an integer field
- Create a repeat group
repeat_countto the integer from step 1
- Add at least two languages:
- Set the CHT app language to
- Open the form in CHT and enter an integer
- The repeat section is now visible but the content is in
The content inside the repeat section should be in
- Instance: Local
- Browser: Chrome
- Client platform: Windows
- App: webapp
- Version: 3.14.0 (working fine on 3.13.0)
- The language it picks inside the repeat section seems to be alphabetically the first one from the form labels. e.g. If it is
label:ne, it picks
en. But if it is
label:nf, it picks
- If you set a default value for the count, it shows the correct language for the repeats loaded at first. If you increase the count, the subsequent repeats fall back to incorrect language.
- It works fine when using repeats without specifying the count (using + button)
- The form used above is available here.
Thanks to @sahaniarun for confirming that it was working in 3.9.0 and broke after updating to the newer version.