Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Good day, everyone.
I work for Tuki Logic Pvt. Ltd. in Nepal as a software engineer. I’m here to gain knowledge and give back to the CHT Community. I believe that by working together, we can expand this community steadily.

4 Likes

Greetings everyone.
My name is Ian & I work at Medic as a programs finance officer. I’m based in Nairobi, Kenya and look forward to learning more on what people are doing with CHT.

4 Likes

Hi everyone.

I’m Mwendwa, Admin at Medic. I am excited to join the team and looking forward to learning and interacting with everyone else.

3 Likes

Hello all,

I am Paul Clifford Owner & CEO of Medguard. I have aims to strengthen the healthcare infrastructure of the country by supplying medical devices and consumable products of top-notch quality.

2 Likes

Hi All, My Name is Tendo Martyn, a software Developer with interest in cloud, data science , ML and Health IT. Having a back ground in OpenMRS I have found it natural to join and contribute to CHT.

Hope to learn alot and possibly do impatcful contributions.

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m Paul, and I recently joined Medic as an App Developer. Thrilled to be part of this incredible team that resonates with my passion for harnessing technology to tackle real-world challenges. Medic’s distinctive culture, mission, and empathetic approach enable me to seamlessly integrate work and social impact, creating an exceptional journey. I’m eager to contribute to the noble cause of community healthcare tools and excited to learn from and collaborate with all of you.

5 Likes

Hi All,
I’m Sugat Bajracharya and I’ve joined Medic as a Senior Software Developer. I’m extremely excited to part of such a great team that does such great work leveraging some of the best technologies to create a software that makes a positive impact on the world. I can’t wait to learn from everyone and contribute to this amazing software.

6 Likes