Slack public Channel feed cleared up

Hi-tech team,

I had created the community level questions in public channels of Medic Slack. I am not able to see the feeds in slack. Is the system closed now?

Regards,
Sanjay

1 Like

Hi @sanjay! Our Slack channel has indeed been archived. Here’s the message we shared on June 10th:

Hi @channel As you know, a goal of the Community Health Toolkit is to share knowledge with others across the global health community. To help us achieve that goal, we’ve moved certain conversations on topics like development, feature requests, and technical support to our Community Health Toolkit Forum on Discourse. To complete this transition, we’ll be archiving this channel one week from today. I invite each of you to join the Forum, and introduce yourselves there! We have robust on-going conversations about new features, tools for COVID-19, and more!If you have further questions about this change or our Forum, I’m happy to help, and can even give you a one-on-one walk through of the online community! Thank you all for your support and engagement in this channel; we look forward to seeing you on Discourse!

I do still have access to the messages in that channel, if there was a conversation you wanted to reference? If you send me a DM, I’d be happy to find it for you!

1 Like

@francesca thank you for the update, sorry i had missed the archived message. I can post the questions going forward here. There are no specific questions for now but i am really excited to be at the forum. Do we have any community call or product road-map call for the community ?

Regards
Sanjay

1 Like

And we’re so excited to have you here! We don’t have a product-road map call at the moment, but you can find updates and information in our #product:roadmaps category; I know they’d welcome your input! We are in the process of planning a community call about our new COVID-19 resources, and will share the details here as they become finalized!

1 Like

Really helpful and i look forward for the community engagement. Thanks @francesca

1 Like

You’re very welcome! Let me know if I can answer any other questions as you explore the Forum! :sparkles:

Sure :+1: I will get you back.

1 Like