Seeking developer(s) with CHT experience

Seeking developer(s) with CHT experience

SolidarMed Lesotho is looking for a individual consultant or IT firm with experience in CHT to help develop an eHealth application.

The ComBaCaL (Community -Based Chronic Care Lesotho) project aims to improve the care of chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension at the health facility and community levels. Chronic care workers (CCWs) in 110 communities in the districts of Butha-Buthe and Mokhotlong will be trained to screen, diagnose and treat diabetes, hypertension and common mental disorders. They will be assisted by a tablet-based CHT eHealth application for data collection, clinical decision support, and linkage to supervising health facilities. Several research projects will be implemented within the project. The eHealth application for the CCWs will be deployed on 112 Android tablets while a web version will be developed for use on existing IT infrastructure (laptops) within the health facilities.

The terms of reference outline the rationale, background, objective, work scope, required professional qualifications and can be requested from jobs@solidarmed.ch.

SolidarMed is a Swiss non-profit organisation that carries out various health-related activities through a health system strengthening approach in Lesotho, Tanzania, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, and India. SolidarMed Lesotho (SM-L) aims to reduce morbidity and mortality associated with infectious diseases, sexual and reproductive health, and non-communicable diseases; and to generate and share scientific evidence for improved patient management.

2 Likes

Hi Steve,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced CHT consultant and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew