Just want to add to Derick’s response in case it helps you @Mutama, or someone else landing on this question later: you can also just change the language in the app for your currently logged in user.
These instructions for changing the current user’s language will work whether you are logged in with a computer or mobile device:
- Go to the menu in the top right.
- Click User Settings.
- Click Edit user profile.
- Scroll down and click on the Language option.
- Click on your desired language, eg Français (French).
- Click the Submit button.
- You will get an message in your new language to reload the app. Click the blue button, eg Mettre à jour, to proceed.
- Go back to the tab you want to continue using the app in the new language.
Note that the instructions say “click” but you may be using a “tap” with a touch device such as a mobile phone.
Here is what that would look like on a mobile device, highlighting with an orange ellipse where to click/tap for each step: