Interesting panel on geospatial tech and data for immunization, at Global Digital Health Forum

This morning at the Global Digital Health Forum there was a panel titled: Leave No Child Off the Map: Using Geospatial Technologies to Improve Immunization Coverage and Equity. It was interesting! They shared a bit about this report by GAVI and UNICEF, which I think @lucas @erika will be interested in looking into further.

If you’re registered for GDHF you can still go back and see the recording of the panel!

3 Likes

I’m particularly excited to watch this panel, thanks for sharing @isaacholeman!

For anyone interested in this topic, you might also want to check out the update on the geospatial widget that Ona and others have worked on as part of the Digital Solutions for Malaria Elimination community (copied from my email):

A quick reminder and invitation to join us on Thursday’s DSME Community call, December 10 at 8:00 PST / 11:00 EST / 16:00 UTC / 17:00 WAT / 17:00 CET / 18:00 SAST/CAT / 19:00 EAT.

This month’s call will be focused on recapping successes and learnings from 2020. Join us to share updates of your work, learn about the geospatial widget testing, and discuss learnings from ASTMH and GDHF.

Meeting Link: Launch Meeting - Zoom

+16465588656, 692918627#

Agenda: COP Call - 20201210 - December 10, 2020 - Google Docs

If you missed the last call in November, featuring showcases from PMI, Zenysis, and JSI please take a moment to review the minutes: COP Call - 20201112 - November 12, 2020 - Google Docs and watch the showcase videos on the DSME vimeo page: https://vimeo.com/dsme.

1 Like