Growth chart feature for infants

hello
i am bhavana chinnam, first time user of core framework
is there any feature present for the growth chart for infants in this website?
if it where can i see the feature and how can i access that?
please help me with the question and i would greatful
thankyou

Hi @Bhavnachinnam, welcome to the CHT! The CHT app does not currently provide a growth chart for infants. To clarify your request:

Are you interested in a reference guideline chart, similar to this example from the WHO below? (captured from the WHO site)

Or are you looking for functionality in the CHT application that compares an infants growth data to that of other babies of the same age?

Please feel free to add detail, images, or correct me if I am misunderstanding your request :slightly_smiling_face:

hello max
thank you so much for taking out your time
i was working on this to add some features which helps nurses to collect data easily.
i am looking for functionality in the CHT application to collect the infant growth data.
Is the reference guideline chart what you have provided as example from WHO present in the cht application?
thankyou so much again for the quick response.

hello max
as the follow up of the last question
is there any kind of growth chart for babies present in the CHT application?
thank you

Hi @Bhavnachinnam, in response to your questions/comments

i am looking for functionality in the CHT application to collect the infant growth data

Configuring the app to collect this type of patient information is relatively straight forward using XForms. Can you tell me which project you are working on and the location? I can direct you to the right teammate to help with reviewing current project configuration.

is there any kind of growth chart for babies present in the CHT application?

Infant growth charts are not available in the app currently. If you would like to embed the WHO chart(s) as reference sources (either as a link to the WHO site or as an object), it is currently possible through configuration.

Alternatively, if you are requesting something more interactive that, for example, charts a specific patients information against the WHO recommendations, it would require a new feature.

Can you please clarify?

hi i am currently working for the project of Malawi from university of sanfrancisco

@Bhavnachinnam We have a few deployments in Malawi and I’m trying to track down exactly which project you’re referencing. Can you be more specific about the project you’re working on in Malawi?

1 Like

@Bhavnachinnam I’ll link to an issue that tracked the feature’s development and its associated documentation on how to enable and use it.

2 Likes

Thanks @kenn for chiming in. @Bhavnachinnam! We are grateful that you reached out to us.My Name is Philip Ngari and currently manage Medic Mobile _Africa Projects Deployments. I will be happy to hear from you on the current project/Partner you are supporting in Malawi. We are in a number of conversations with them at this point in time and would like to ensure we are leaving no one behind.I thank you.