NOTE: This is a public repository. Images or logs containing protected health information (PHI) must be fully-redacted.
Describe the Bug
After successfully configuring a new place level, getting an error when attempting to load the UUID of this level on a contact creation form. E.g When creating a Health Center (now a child of a Supervisor Area level of contact_type supervisor_area and type contact).
pyxform.errors.PyXFormError: Unknown question type ‘db:contact’.
How To Reproduce The Issue
- Create a Supervisor Area level
- Modify the health_center-create workflow to have the question “In which Supervisor Area will this CHW Belong”?
- Set the question type to db:contact since the supervisor_area contact type has “type”: “contact”
- See error when uploading the form to the server.
I expect to attach CHW Areas to the new level using the health_center-create workflow.
- Instance: (eg: alpha.dev.medicmobile.org, etc)
- Browser: (eg: Firefox, Chrome, incognito mode, etc, which worked, which didn’t)
- Client platform: (eg: Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- App: (eg: webapp, admin, sentinel, api, couch2pg, medic-conf, etc)
- Version: 3.7