Error on Medic Web Certificate Renewal

Is this part of the medic also?

I am struggling with medic web certification renewal.

I am renewing the certificate to access the web medic, I do some steps like

• accessing the ssh
  • login the ubuntu account
  • login as super user
  • docker stop medic-os
  • renew certificate via git bash
  • replace certificate via git bash
  • docker start medic-os

But still, there was some error like this one:

I tried on other laptop, even cellphone but still cannot access.

Is someone can help me on this thing.

Thank you very much.

Hey @Marcelo_De_Guzman, it sounds like you’re using CHT 3.x. Have you had a look at this link?

What you see in that link should be enough for taking care of the cert upgrades. i.e. you don’t need to stop the containers. You just need to copy the certs over to the container via docker cp and restart nginx via the command specified here.

1 Like

@henok, Thank you for the information. I have ssl.crt, but I don’t know where to find the ssl.key.

@Marcelo_De_Guzman the key file is what you received when you were generating the certificate signing request (csr). That file is supposed to only be with you and installed on your server and it’s not to be shared with others.

If you are using Letsencrypt for example, the private key could be located under /etc/letsencrypt/live/example.com/privkey.pem, where “example.com” is your domain name.

@Marcelo_De_Guzman - checking the domain in your screenshot (chc.caremin.com), it looks like you maybe were able to resolve the issue? Just checking back with you in case you need any more help!