COVID Resource: UXDMC - Filament Labs Toronto

If you are interested in Human-Centered Design. Please check out www.uxdesignmasterclass.com. They are offering their entire catalog for free as a response to COVID-19.

The course was created at Filament Labs Toronto, based on their internal design processes. The course is led by Matt Hryhorsky, former Design Director. It shares great tools and techniques that Filament has been using over the years to hone our UX and UI design processes.

The course is delivered in three main modules: Module 1 - Start With People, Module 2 - Style + Structure, and Module 3 - Execution and Handoff. Each Module has 8 - 12 topics.

I thought it might a good idea to share and exchange notes if you are in product or design. It might help with the community toolkit.

Thanks
Kristopher Kivutha Kibwana.

2 Likes

This is amazing! Were you able to find an option to register for free @Kristopher_Kivutha? Iā€™m only seeing a 50% off code, which is still pretty amazing!

@francesca I am really sorry. I joined really early. I can now see the 50% sign but when I am logged in I still have access to all my courses and assignments.

If you are a fan of design and are curious about using Figma for design, you can always watch https://config.figma.com/. It is not the same as UXMDCC but there are some talks that might be beneficial and of interest.

KK

1 Like