Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello everyone!

My name is Brian Gacheru, Software developer at Posh IT and based in Nairobi, Kenya. Excited to be part of this community and learn the Community health toolkit to build solutions for community health.

5 Likes

Welcome @BrianGacheru. Looking forward to collaborating with the POSH IT team.

2 Likes

Hi All!
I am a Psychology and Global Health major based in Durham, NC, USA. I am excited to work with the Duke, Kunshan, and Nepal teams to optimize a feature-phone-based hypertension management program for areas in rural Nepal!

9 Likes

Hi @McKenna_Paulik , its great to have you in the CHT forum. We look froward to collaborating with the team.

Welcome to the community @McKenna_Paulik!

1 Like

Hello all,

My name is Anro, I am a software developer that works for the Western Cape Government in Cape Town South Africa. Here we are busy re-platforming our existing survey solution and instead leverage CHT in order to acquire health, population and infrastructure information from informal settlements with the goal of providing better medical care and basic services.

I have been fortunate to work with a team (one of which is @robinmurphy ) that is passionate about uplifting communities and making meaningful changes, which brought me here. My goal is to enable them to complete their tasks as seamlessly as possible. Having only a little over a month’s worth of exposure, I am here to learn and contribute to the platform where possible.

I am one of the ‘co-authors’ of the Unexpected duplicate multi select component rendered thread as well as its related follow up thread Query parent contact data in child form.

7 Likes

Hi, my name is Daniel Burka and help run a technology team at an NGO called Resolve to Save Lives. We developed a tool called Simple.org that has scaled to ~3.5M patients with hypertension and diabetes in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Ethiopia. We also work with DHIS2 in Nigeria on a large hypertension program.

One of the constraints of Simple is that it is… simple. We’re exploring more full-featured tools that could be used to manage a large Primary Healthcare Clinic network (e.g. Maternal and child health, HIV, TB, hypertension, diabetes, malaria, etc). Could this group envision this platform being used to manage thousands of patients in a primary care setting for chronic disease? I’m just learning about the platform.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Hi everyone!
My name is Ziithe, I just joined Medic as a UX Researcher. I am currently based in Malawi :malawi: . I have a background in User Experience Research and Design and I am big on adopting a human-centred approach to product development. I am super excited to be part of the community and looking forward to engaging with you all to learn more about the CHT and your experiences! :blush:

7 Likes

Hi Everyone. My name is Reagan and I work at Medic as a Product Owner in designing, building and deploying well performing infrastructure for local CHT installations for large and small installations. I would love to interact with anyone with ideas in making sure that Medic performs as it should for our clients across our various deployments.

7 Likes

Welcome @Ziithe and “zikomoo kwambilli” :blush:

3 Likes

Hello Everybody,
I am software engineer from Tuki Logic Pvt. Ltd. (Nepal). I’m here to learn and contribute on the CHT Community. I hope we can grow this community more and more together as a team.

5 Likes

Hi, I am software developer from Tuki Logic Pvt. Ltd. I hope we look forward to collaborate as a team and make this community more bigger.

4 Likes

Good day everyone, I am software engineer from Tuki Logic Pvt. Ltd. based on Nepal. I’m here to learn about CHT and to contribute to the community.

4 Likes

Good day, everyone.
I work for Tuki Logic Pvt. Ltd. in Nepal as a software engineer. I’m here to gain knowledge and give back to the CHT Community. I believe that by working together, we can expand this community steadily.

4 Likes

Greetings everyone.
My name is Ian & I work at Medic as a programs finance officer. I’m based in Nairobi, Kenya and look forward to learning more on what people are doing with CHT.

4 Likes

Hi everyone.

I’m Mwendwa, Admin at Medic. I am excited to join the team and looking forward to learning and interacting with everyone else.

3 Likes

Hello all,

I am Paul Clifford Owner & CEO of Medguard. I have aims to strengthen the healthcare infrastructure of the country by supplying medical devices and consumable products of top-notch quality.

2 Likes

Hi All, My Name is Tendo Martyn, a software Developer with interest in cloud, data science , ML and Health IT. Having a back ground in OpenMRS I have found it natural to join and contribute to CHT.

Hope to learn alot and possibly do impatcful contributions.

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m Paul, and I recently joined Medic as an App Developer. Thrilled to be part of this incredible team that resonates with my passion for harnessing technology to tackle real-world challenges. Medic’s distinctive culture, mission, and empathetic approach enable me to seamlessly integrate work and social impact, creating an exceptional journey. I’m eager to contribute to the noble cause of community healthcare tools and excited to learn from and collaborate with all of you.

5 Likes

Hi All,
I’m Sugat Bajracharya and I’ve joined Medic as a Senior Software Developer. I’m extremely excited to part of such a great team that does such great work leveraging some of the best technologies to create a software that makes a positive impact on the world. I can’t wait to learn from everyone and contribute to this amazing software.

6 Likes