How to interpret telemetry for household tasks (task groups)

Looking at the data some more (see example below)… there are many entries for tasks:group:ready where the count is non-zero but all other entries are 0, so it must be incrementing the count even when the household tasks screen is not shown. The reason I don’t think the screen is being shown is that for the example below, there were no entries for tasks:group:modal:confirm or tasks:group:modal:reject (when you try to navigate away from the household tasks screen it will pop up a confirmation modal).

So I guess we can know how many times the household tasks screen was shown and then cancelled (using the tasks:group:modal:confirm property), but I don’t think I can know how many times it was shown, and we can’t know how many times it was shown and a task from it was completed directly from there. (By looking at submitted reports I can tell if other tasks were completed for that household around the same time, but I don’t think there’s a way to know if it was directly from the HH task screen - something like this might help).

period_start metric min max sum count sumsqr
2023-02-24 tasks:group:all-tasks 0 3 12 9 28
2023-02-24 tasks:group:ready 0 0 0 9 0