Upload-contact-forms command fails with original CHT forms

@diana
I have reviewed base_settings config by pushing `replication_depth’ to a lower depth and having contact_types entries not under any level. When I upload the revisions and compile the settings using:
cht --url=https://medic:password@41.204.187.106 --accept-self-signed-certs compile-app-settings upload-app-settings

Nothing happens when I login as admin, same screen. Checking the settings https://41.204.187.106/medic/settings, I see the same wrong level as shared above.
I further have seen the warning, “Warn Forms Dir Not Found” as below:

This has been an interesting journey full of learning, will appreciate your insights, I feel we are almost there, it will work tomorrow!!

Hi @oyierphil

Please remove the “parents” property for your “national_office” contact type.

{
"id": "national_office",
"name_key": "contact.type.national_office",
"group_key": "contact.type.national_office.plural",
"create_key": "contact.type.national_office.new",
"edit_key": "contact.type.place.edit",
"primary_contact_key": "national_office.field.contact",
"icon": "medic-national",
"create_form": "form:contact:national_office:create",
"edit_form": "form:contact:national_office:edit"
},

@diana
Thank you very much, we have made progress.
Now we can create the National Office and Contact Person, I can’t go down the hierarchy though to create the other levels, counties, sub-counties etc, then register clients and finally conduct case investigation. It gets stuck at creating only the National Level as below:

I had two app forms, only one shows, Creating Community Units

Hi

It looks like you’re using a different name for your contact in your config versus your forms.

In your settings:

{
"id": "county_office",
"name_key": "contact.type.county_office",
"group_key": "contact.type.county_office.plural",
"create_key": "contact.type.county_office.new",
"edit_key": "contact.type.place.edit",
"primary_contact_key": "county_office.field.contact",
"parents": [
"national_office"
],
"icon": "medic-county",
"create_form": "form:contact:county-office:create",
"edit_form": "form:contact:county-office:edit"
},

Your create form is form:contact:county-office:create, while your contact type uses an underscore (county_office) and your form is form:contact:county_office:create.

{
"id": "form:contact:county_office:create",
"key": [
"form"
],
"value": null,
"doc": {
"_id": "form:contact:county_office:create",
"_rev": "18-922e218e0e41f9365dff1e5d00fe01ad",
"type": "form",
"internalId": "contact:county_office:create",
"xmlVersion": {
"time": 1665089894518,
"sha256": "706adedbfad663378a25668d90c8c9460e63c40ac7910c41520e765ed466bd60"
},
"title": "New County Office",
"context": {
"person": false,
"place": false
},
},

Please go over all your contact types and their forms and make sure that they match the actual form names exactly.

@diana, I missed out one form in the hierarchy, the one for creating clients, reason for my clients. Most forms can now load, had to review the hierarchy and remove one level, CU which was causing a lot of trouble with GPS locations, affecting two test VMs, despite only working on one for the current config (Strange) :slightly_smiling_face:. Had managed to register clients and load Case Investigation Forms, after some changes in the configs as I review different options, now the Add Action is inactive, will review tomorrow and now fine-tune for speed and efficient loading, thank you for your assistance