Medic’s Q2 2021 Impact Report is now live! A few included highlights:
- We added 1,933 new users to the CHT, with a total of 37,814 users in 15 countries.
- More than 35% of households registered for care with the CHT received one or more visits from a CHW per month within the quarter – the highest quarterly household coverage average reported since we began tracking this metric.
- CHWs engaged in 5.6 million caring activities, bringing the total number to 57.8 million for all-time.
- We highlighted v3.12.0, four new documentation pages, and two product experiments.
- Medic teammates @Min, @nitin, and Niraj wrote a feature about the experiences of FCHVs in Nepal during lockdown, including direct quotes and great photos.
- We celebrated a new joint report + blog post with The Rockefeller Foundation and Dimagi, authored by @helenelizabeth and @isaacholeman
And lots more! Big thanks to everyone who helped create our Q2 report, and congrats to the whole community for another impactful quarter!