How to fetch the district selected in district form to health center?

Hi All,

Can anyone help me how can i fetch the data from one contact form(district) to lower level contact form(health center).
In the below image.
district_details

I want to fetch district and o_district from district contact form to health_Center contact form but i am not to fetch those details.Can some one please help.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

You would need to create a parent group under inputs > contact. In there you can specify the fields that you need.

caveat: if the user at health center level is restricted to their place, you wouldn’t have access to the full district form as that won’t be replicated to the device. In this case, you would only have access to the _id.

A workaround to this would be storing the attributes in the user-settings document (or user document if this doesn’t work) and those can be accessed by creating an inputs > user group in the form and specifying the attributes you need.

Do reach out if the above does not unblock you.

1 Like

Thanks Derick. I already tried “You would need to create a parent group under inputs > contact. In there you can specify the fields that you need.” this option and it didn’t worked.

will try by updating user_settings.